Stabiliti 30C3 750/480
What's in it for you?
Using a single multiport module offers much easier systems integration, control and ongoing maintenance by simplifying system level hardware and software design. The enclosure is IP54 and can therefore be installed indoors or outdoors.
Battery life is extended through galvanic isolation (protection against grid disturbances) and built-in smart algorithms to minimize battery stress.
The wide DC voltage range allows the use of multiple storage technologies. The galvanic isolation also maximizes PV production over the long-term, by reducing PID (Potential-Induced Degradation).
Another version, named Stabiliti 30C, also exists with 2 bidirectional ports (1 DC and 1 AC).
The Maestro Power Management System (PMS), used with Stabiliti, effectively manages the power converters linked to solar panels and energy storage, resulting in substantial energy cost savings.
- 3 bidirectional ports (1 AC and 2 DC)
- IP54 (indoors or outdoors installation)
- Galvanic isolation (extended battery life)
- Compatible with multiple storage technologies
- Black Start (allows the system to get connected with diesel generators when batteries are fully discharged)
- Modular: from 30 kW to 360 kW
- Compliant with MPPT and UL 1741 SA/SB
Stabiliti can be combined with different products, depending on the application and use, including:
- Power Management System: effectively manages the power converters linked to solar panels and energy storage, resulting in substantial energy cost savings (details)
- Islanding Switchgear: a box to make sure that if the grid is not available, the AC loads are still powered (details)
- DC combiner box: tp connect PCS and battery strings rating up to 1000 Volts DC (details)
These are the main related products, if you want to know more, contact us!
|In/Out: DC voltage (range)||750 Vdc (200 – 1000)|
|In/Out: AC voltage (range)||3Px480 Vac (422 – 528)|
|Output power||30 kW at 60 Hz|
|Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
UL1741 & IEEE1547a
|Dimension||520 x 1016 mm x 406 mm|
|App note 064 – DC Port Wiring Options||Download|
|App note 102 – Transformer and Interconnection||Download|
|App note 303 – Fault Monitoring||Download|
|App note 503 – Backup Power||Download|
|App note 602 – Energy Storage Systems||Download|
|App note – DC Bus Method||Download|
|Rapid Backup Power – Solution Guide||Download|
|Microgrid mode – Operation Guide||Download|
|Islanding Switchgear Guide||Download|
|DC Battery Combiner Box||Download|